Upon reviewing the recipe posts on my blog, it has come to my attention that I have numerous Yotam Ottolenghi recipes that I have recreated. It’s not something I meant to do, it just happened.
It all started when I was living in the UK and ripped out a recipe from the Weekend Guardian for Braised Leeks. Little did I know that I would be making his dishes so often and trying new recipes on a regular basis. They are very popular with readers and pinners so I’ve curated these recipes onto one page, for ease of access. Not all of them are from Ottolenghi’s cook books as some were only published in the paper so perhaps you will discover a new sensation.
I present for your enjoyment: The Ottolenghi Files
- Tahini Cookies – An Ottolenghi Weekend
- Semolina, Coconut & Marmalade Cake – An Ottolenghi Weekend
- Pearl Barley Tabouleh
- Lamb Meatballs w Barberries – An Ottolenghi Weekend
- Aubergine Croquettes – The Mighty Eggplant
- Open Kibbeh – Saints Above!
- Pumpkin & Tahini Spread – The Great Pumpkin
- Braised Leeks w Goat Curd
- When Life Gives You Onions – Ottolenghi’s Stuffed Onions
- Take A Tin Of Chickpeas – Ottolenghi’s Chickpeas w Basmati & Wild Rice Herbs & Currants
- Eating Well On Good Friday – Lentil & Rice Mejadra
*If you are interested in purchasing any of Yotam’s cookbooks, click on the link. It will take you to 100% Aussie owned bookseller Dymocks – I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) via this link for any books purchased within 30 days of clicking.